Members are asked to update their online member profile whenever they have new practices and results to share, but no less than every three years. To update your profile:
To see all the possible environmental activities that you can include in your profile that you may not have included with your first submission, take a look at the original application form (link below). To add a new topic, just copy and paste the new section heading to your profile document.
Don't worry about formatting as you edit your profile. We will make any corrections before it is uploaded to the website.
Maryland Green Registry Application Form
Need ideas or assistance in expanding your environmental practices or help in measuring results? Call the Maryland Green Registry at 410-537-4119.
Maryland Green Registry Logo - green text (.png)Maryland Green Registry Logo - green text (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - white text (.png)Maryland Green Registry Logo - white text (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Member Logo (.png)Maryland Green Registry Member Logo (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Logo - no text (.png)Maryland Green Registry Logo - no text (.eps)
Maryland Green Registry Member Decal (.png)Maryland Green Registry Member Decal (.eps)
Need a new member window decal? E-mail email@example.com to request one.
Look for the Logo: Send a photo of where you display it and we'll add it to the Registry's Flicker page.
To promote your membership and environmental successes:
1. Add the Maryland Green Registry member logo to your website and link it to your online Maryland Green Registry profile.
2. Display the member window decal where your customers can see it.
3. Share your environmental news through social media accounts using #MarylandGreenRegistry
4. Post your accomplishments in the Maryland Green Registry LinkedIn group.
5. Create a Maryland Green Registry Member Spotlight. Send two photos (one with people in it), your logo, and three sustainable practices (20-40 words) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a graphic that we will post on MDE's social media accounts and that can be used on your accounts as well.
6. Apply for a Maryland Green Registry Leadership Award. Look for the application to be posted on April 1st of each year.
The Maryland Green Registry profiles are filled with practical and proven environmental measures. To exchange information directly with the people who have implemented these practices and projects, use the contact number on the online member profile page or e-mail email@example.com for member contact information.
LinkedIn: Members should also feel free to post questions to the members-only Maryland Green Registry LinkedIn group.
1800 Washington Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21230