Water and Sewerage Construction Permit Applications and Forms

Photo of a water towerState regulations require a water construction permit prior to modifying existing water treatment facilities or constructing new plants that will provide water to the public. Guidance can be found in Permit Guide 3.07. Applications and forms are listed below. 

For more information

For more information, contact the Engineering and Capital Projects Program at 410-537-3445​